Working at height with a cantilever scaffold tower
Lakeside-Hire’s Cantilever Scaffold Tower Puts Safety First
Slips, trips and falls cost society an estimated £800 million each year, according to the Health and Safety Executive. The most recent figures showed that there were 40 fatalities, 15,000 major injuries and over 30,000 workers needing more than three days off work in 2010. For construction workers, falls from heights remains the #1 cause of accidents. The HSE recommends using scaffolding tower that has double guardrails, toe boards and no gaps or lapped boards. Lakeside-Hire offers a Cantilever Scaffold Tower for commercial and domestic markets that fits all these safety criteria.
Safety features include:
- Toeboard System To Prevent equipment falling off scaffold towers
- Horizontal Brace Guardrails To Prevent Falls
- Colour-Coded brace hooks for easy assembly
- Ladders Built Into The End Frames For Safe Access
- Ribbed Tubing For Non-Slip Grip
Got a question? call us on 0333 920 2076
From only £45.00 / week
- Easy to use and assemble, colour coded components and instructions
- Available next day delivery, London and M25
Best of all, Lakeside-Hire provides the most affordable Cantilever Scaffold Tower hire on the block. Others offer the Cantilever Scaffold Tower for £41.80 per week, but Lakeside-Hire has Cantilever Scaffold Tower addition for just £25.00 per week. Instead of paying salespeople and marketers, Lakeside-Hire is a small, customer-centric business that strives to offer the best safety equipment delivered to your site for a guaranteed AM delivery. The stock is prepared by PAMSA trained staff, giving you confidence that you will always be using that safest scaffold tower on site.