Nationwide Cutting Station Hire
The Armorguard Mobile Cutting Station Hire is a unique purpose-built work station for cutting lengths of metal, such as conduit, cable tray and pipe, available for £59 a week + VAT. Integral health and safety features include fire-rated sound deadening foam to reduce noise pollution, and PVC screens to contain and protect from sparks. The chop saw is positioned on a rubber mat to reduce HAV (Hand-Arm-Vibration), while the innovative design allows the chop saw to be positioned at a safe working height, minimising the risk of accident or injury.
- Sound deadening, fire rated foam minimises noise pollution
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Rubber mat to reduce vibration
- Extendable support arms with 4 configurations
- Heavy-duty all-swivel wheels for easy moving
- Rubberised wheels for reduced vibration
- Recessed external power sockets, to prevent being knocked
- The extendable back panel provides extra workspace for mitre saws
- New and improved lighting position for increased productivity
- Recessed 110V inlet power supply, and 2 x 110V internal sockets
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection
- Optional extra dust extraction or air filtration system
- Secure cabinet to keep your tools safe
- External Dimensions: 1360x750x1900
- Internal Dimensions: 1135x710x550 (Base)
|Cutting Station Hire. Price Comparison – Per Week|
|LAKESIDE-HIRE||£59 per week|
|HSS Hire||From £180 per week|
|Speedy Hire||From £175.62 per week|
Why Choose Lakeside-Hire ?
Concerned that hired equipment might not be up to scratch? You needn’t worry – every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked every time it returns from a job and all the equipment meets Health and Safety rules and regulations. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations with every Cutting Station Hire.