Nationwide Compressor Hire
A very efficient compressor that requires less power for higher performance. A Honda engine that is very reliable and exceeds all existing emissions regulations. Polyethylene components that give a superior resistance to dents, rust and extreme temperatures. Being light weight and having small dimensions means the compressor is very easy to manoeuvre into position. An integrated electric fan means efficient cooling.
- Based On: Atlas Copco XAS 27 Air Compressor
- Normal Effective Pressure: 7 bar (100 psi)
- Free Air Delivery: 27 l/s (57 cfm)
- Maximum Effective Pressure, Unloaded: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature At Sea Level: 40°C (104°F)
- Minimum Starting Temp: -10°C (14°F)
- Type: GX630
- Coolant: Air Cooled
- Number Of Cylinders: 2
- Output @ 3000 RPM: 14.1 kW (18.9 HP)
- Fuel: Petrol
- Compressor Oil System: 3.5 l (0.92 gal)
- Air Receiver: 7.2 l (1.9 gal)
- Fuel Tank: 20 l (5.3 gal)
- Capacity Of Engine Oil Sump: 1.7 l (0.45 gal)
- Length: 1290 mm (50.8″)
- Width: 850 mm (33.5″)
- Height: 878 mm (34.6″)
- Weight: 240 kg (529 lbs)
“The company’s commitment to supplying high quality equipment, backed by great customer service, has won it a nationwide reputation for efficiency and reliability” Sarah Beeny Channel 4
Why Choose Lakeside-Hire ?
Concerned that hired equipment might not be up to scratch? You needn’t worry – every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked every time it returns from a job and all the equipment meets Health and Safety rules and regulations. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations with every Compressor Hire.
Our minimum order is £50 before VAT
We understand that more than just money is lost when your equipment is late or cannot be delivered or collected when you need it to be.
Our delivery options:
Delivery between 07:00-11:59
Collection between 08:00-17:00
£15.00 each way, delivery and collection
Standard delivery is Free if your hire is longer than three weeks.
Within the M25
Booking slot by the hour = £45.00
(ie between 09:00-10:00)
Exact time = £60.00
1. Out of hours - we can arrange deliveries and collections outside of normal times. Prices start from £60
2. Waiting time - if you only need the equipment for a few hours we can provide a van to wait at your site ready for when you are finished with the equipment. Waiting time is charged at £30 per half hour.
For areas outside the M25 we can supply a hire service from a third party. Whilst this service is not covered by our standard guarantee, we will guarantee that you will recieve the equipment you need the very next day. Delivery and collection for rehire service is £15 each way anywhere in the country.
Ask your Hire Co-ordinator for more details.
Powered Access Service & Delivery
We are now pleased to off a range of powered access to cater for a wide variety of your projects. As this is a specilaist area in access please check which delivery services are available when place your order with your Hire Co-ordinator.
Give us a call to arrange your collection, off-hire your equipment with no-fuss and we will get it collected as soon as possible.