Discount Cantilever Section Hire
Using a Cantilever Section, you can convert a double width tower to provide 1.25m of additional access outside the tower handrail, making it ideal for accessing those hard to reach areas.
Working in hard to reach areas around large objects, sloping roofs and even outhouses or porches can prove both dangerous and tricky if you haven’t got specialist equipment.
- SWL: 150kg
- Dimensions (LxW): 1.8×1.45m
- Ballast: 415kg
- Max Height: 8.2m
- Cantilever frames only to be used with double-width 1.45m towers (hired separately)
- Ballast required as counterweight which is provided
- Choice of 2 deck lengths (1,8m or 2.5m)
- Hire rate includes additional components such as decks, braces and toeboards – as required
- Horizontal braces used as guardrails
- Uses only 3 specialist components – cantilever frame, swivel couplers and infill decks (1.7 or 2.4m)
- Toeboard system provides trip free access
For the cheapest hire rates around, give Lakeside-Hire a call today. Our trained hire desk team will be happy to help with your Cantilever Sections Hire.
|Cantilever Sections Hire. Price Comparison – Per Week|
|LAKESIDE-HIRE||£49.50 per week|
|HSS Hire||From £54.20 per week|
|Mark 1 Hire||From £115 per week|
“The company’s commitment to supplying high quality equipment, backed by great customer service, has won it a nationwide reputation for efficiency and reliability” Sarah Beeny Channel 4
Why Choose Lakeside-Hire ?
Concerned that hired equipment might not be up to scratch? You needn’t worry – every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked every time it returns from a job and all the equipment meets Health and Safety rules and regulations. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations with every Cantilever Sections Hire.
We understand that more than just money is lost when your equipment is late or cannot be delivered or collected when you need it to be.
Our delivery options:
Delivery between 07:00-11:59
Collection between 08:00-17:00
£15.00 each way, delivery and collection
Standard delivery is Free if your hire is longer than three weeks.
Within the M25
Booking slot by the hour = £40.00
(ie between 09:00-10:00)
Exact time = £60.00
1. Out of hours - we can arrange deliveries and collections outside of normal times. Prices start from £60
2. Waiting time - if you only need the equipment for a few hours we can provide a van to wait at your site ready for when you are finished with the equipment. Waiting time is charged at £30 per half hour.
For areas outside the M25 we can supply a hire service from a third party. Whilst this service is not covered by our standard guarantee, we will guarantee that you will recieve the equipment you need the very next day. Delivery and collection for rehire service is £15 each way anywhere in the country.
Ask your Hire Co-ordinator for more details.
Powered Access Service & Delivery
We are now pleased to off a range of powered access to cater for a wide variety of your projects. As this is a specilaist area in access please check which delivery services are available when place your order with your Hire Co-ordinator.
Give us a call to arrange your collection, off-hire your equipment with no-fuss and we will get it collected as soon as possible.