Nationwide Roof Ladder Hire
|Packing Length (m) excl Hook||Section x Rungs||Load Capacity (kg)||Approx. Product Weight (kg)||Material|
|4.9m||2 x 14||150kg (23.6st)||18.53||Aluminium|
|5.98m||1 x 20||150kg (23.6st)||23.42||Aluminium|
Roof ladders are perfect for use with scaffold tower hire. The platform of the scaffold tower gives a good stable surface to position the roof ladder from. It also acts as a safety platform should the worker slip when getting onto the roof ladder.
- Heavy-duty roof hook, strong superior fit across the roof apex
- Large rubber sleeved end bar for enhanced safety and grip
- Large rubber sleeved non-slip support bars provide additional protection for the roof
- Box section stiles for strength and rigidity, lightweight but strong
- Redesigned wheels for easier manoeuvring on roof
- Heavy-duty locking catches for increased stability and prevention of sections separating
- Much easier to transport than a single section roof ladder
- Suitable for roof slopes of between 15 degrees and 55 degrees
A pitched roof is probably the most dangerous place to work in the entire building trade. One mistake, leading to a slip or a fall, can have terrible consequences.
But there is no need to dice with death. If you use the right equipment, you can stay safe and secure while working on a sloping roof, and concentrate on the job with peace of mind.
A roof ladder hire has a host of advantages. It’s lightweight, compact, easy to transport, and can be assembled by just one person. It will ensure your safety on a sloping roof, give you secure access to the job, and allow you to concentrate on the work without anxiety. Conveniently, it is provided with a fitted wheel assembly so that you can easily roll it up to the ridge without damaging tiles. And it is so secure that all you have to do is simply turn it over and hook it over the ridge to secure it.
Extendable roof ladders are also available.
All the statistics show how dangerous it is, working high up. So get the right kit. If it’s a one-off job, hiring a roof ladder is easy. Most good hire companies offer tip top equipment at competitive prices with next-day delivery.
|Roof Ladder Hire. Price Comparison – Per Week|
|LAKESIDE-HIRE||£38.50 Per Week (all sizes)|
|HSS Hire||From £44 Per Week|
|SPEEDY Hire||From £50 Per Week|
Why Choose Lakeside-Hire ?
Concerned that hired equipment might not be up to scratch? You needn’t worry – every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked every time it returns from a job and all the equipment meets Health and Safety rules and regulations. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations with every Roof Ladder Hire.